No matter if you’re commuting to work an hour away, or commuting from your bed to the home office, we can all agree that getting up and dealing with those first groggy hours sucks. We’re here to make it suck less with our ongoing playlist The Commute, which brings you all the best new metal every Monday morning. The concept behind the Commute in terms of inclusion of artists is simple – all releases from each artist are represented by one single. So if you’ve got a new album and an EP, you’re on there twice (etc.). The reasoning behind this is to include as many artists for you to discover as possible without overloading the playlist. Enjoy!
- “Skin By Skin” by Autopsy, from their upcoming record Morbidity Triumphant due out September 30.
- “Comply Or Die” by Languish, from their upcoming record Feeding The Flames Of Annihilation due out October 7.
- “Reek Of Burning Freedom” by Ripped To Shreds, from their upcoming record 劇變 (Jubian) due out October 14.
- “Proper One” by Spite, from their recent album Dedication To Flesh out now.
- “Exofilth” by Distant, which so far is a standalone single.
Want More Metal? Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter
Enter your e-mail below to get a daily update with all of our headlines.